- We collect no personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any PII you chose to provide is fully protected.
- Non-PII information related to your visit to our websites may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
(NOTE: For more information on your health information privacy and security rights or the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, please visit http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/index.html
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
Types of Information Collected
When you browse through any website, information about your visit can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited; and
- the address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
We use Google Analytics to collect and aggregate this information to create reports and analyses, which are used to help us make our site more useful to visitors. These data and reports are only available to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. OTRIMED retains the data from Google Analytics as long as needed to support OTRIMED’s mission. Again, there is no PII included in this data.
Session and Persistent Cookies
When visiting websites, a small text file called a “cookie” may be placed on your computer. This allows OTRIMED to collect non-PII data while you are navigating through the website. OTRIMED uses two types of cookies on its websites:
Personally Provided Information
- Session cookies are temporary text files that expire when you leave our websites. When cookies expire, they are automatically deleted from your computer.
- Persistent cookies are multi-session cookies that are stored on your computer and expire 2 years after your last visit to our websites. After 2 years, they are automatically deleted from your computer. We use persistent cookies to collect non-PII data about users who frequently visit our websites and to test variations of our site design and content to optimize our webpages.
- If you do not want cookies placed on your computer, you can set your browser to block them. Blocking these cookies from your computer will not affect your access to the content and tools in our websites.
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our web sites.
If you choose to provide us with additional information about yourself through an e-mail message, form, survey, etc., we will only retain the information as long as needed to respond to your question or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
However, note that all communications addressed to OTRIMED are maintained, as required by law, for historical purposes. These communications are archived on a monthly basis. All communications addressed to OTRIMED are protected by the Privacy Act which restricts our use of them, yet permits certain disclosures.
There may be third-party applications and/or services embedded on this site to improve its functionality. Our integration of these products is intended to provide a seamless user experience. Where applicable, privacy policies particular to these applications are provided.
OTRIMED does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
CALL US TODAY!
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR AN INVESTIGATIONAL RESEARCH STUDY!
To speak with an experienced coordinator or nurse regarding our research studies,
Please call our office at : 859-757-1359
Our hours are flexible and convenient, and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
OTRIMED CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTER
162 Barnwood Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017
Cell : 859-443-8228
Fax : 859-331-6600
Email : email@example.com